Monday, September 1, 2008

A Star in the Making


We are entertained by most of what Caleb does and says, but lately we have been laughing most at his musical talents.  He really thinks he is a rockstar, and we are starting to agree.  Here is a video that we took today.  We took it with our digital camera that doesn't have audio. 

Here is a link to the pictures I put on Facebook of his concerts a few days ago.  :-)  Click here to see them. 

Oh, and since you can't hear the words, he is singing again and again, "eeeellllllbbbooooooooooooooowwww,   eeeeeeeeeelllbbbooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot stop laughing! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Hug him for me...mom

Unknown said...

no way. that it is too cute!
rock on, lil buddy... rock ON.

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time! I miss that little boy and you too! I think I'll come over for a visit soon :)

~Laura

Kellie said...

Oh man, that is so funny. I hope he'll give me a mini-concert when I'm down there! I can't wait to see you all!

Post a Comment