Thursday, December 29, 2011

Denver Christmas Conference

Tonight marked the beginning of Denver Christmas Conference 2011.
Each year, college students from all over the region
give five days of their Christmas vacation to gather together
in Downtown Denver for an experience unlike any other. 
They are challenged in their walks with God.
They worship Him.  They serve Him.
And, they leave here forever changed.

I can't believe that this is my job.  :-)

Please pray for the students, the staff, and the speakers at the conference.
Please pray that we would all let the Lord move in and through us.
Thank you!

3 comments:

amyfaith said...

Will pray for the students, the staff, and the speakers at the conference.
Will pray that we would all let the Lord move in and through us.
Lord fill these brothers and sisters as they gather in You!!! love & prayers goin' up from colorado

Holly said...

I hope it is a refreshing time for you too Mandy!! I wish I was there. Tell all those crazy kids hi for me.

fizznick said...

I like that picture a lot...

Post a Comment