Friday, November 4, 2011

One Bright Hour

Tonight, we were surrounded by many people we love a lot.  We were the recipients of lots of hugs, cards, flowers, and love.  Many traveled a long way, surprising us with their sweet presence.  Thank you all so much for coming.  We are so grateful for our friends and family.

Tomorrow, we have to do something we never imagined we would have to do.  Please pray for us.  I'm not sure how we will get through it, but I know that the One who holds our precious baby will hold us too. 

My friend Jen is sitting with me tonight and shared this song with me.  So, I thought I would share it with you.  I am so thankful for the beautiful hope we have in Jesus. 

                  

4 comments:

amyfaith said...

praying for you, brandon & caleb. praising God that you love Him and knowing He will be with you all tomorrow.love from colorado.

Laura Dexter-Mooty said...

Praying for you all on this difficult day. May God sustain you and bless you. Love from Maryland.

Barkley said...

Continued prayers for all of your family!

Jen said...

HOPE!

Post a Comment