Thursday, August 7, 2008

Good Times





We had a wonderful time in Indiana.  Thanks, Mom and Dad!  Flying with Caleb was an adventure as always (as seen in Caleb's pants-less picture).  Spending time with friends was so much fun...though I would have loved to see more of them.  Being without a car makes it hard to see everyone, but I will take what I can get.  Caleb (and I) loved spending time with Grandma and Grandpa.  We look forward to seeing them again at Christmas. 

Brandon was super busy over the week we were gone.  I will post some pics of his work on our house as soon as I get them uploaded.  :-) 

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Wasn't life so much simpler back when we didn't have to wear pants? I hope that Caleb cherishes these times... :)

Mrs. Utley???? said...

it was awesome to see you, my friend. : )

Post a Comment