Sunday, February 17, 2013

48/365







Today was a lazy Sunday.

We went to a meeting for new people at our church today...
after listening to a very timely message on suffering well.

Later, after helping Caleb
work out conflict with friends,
I somehow ended up taking a nap with Millie in Caleb's bed while he played outside
and Brandon started a puzzle.

We also watched
Brave together as a family
and played a game of Settlers.

And, now because I took a nap,
I am still awake.

Today was a lovely Sunday.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you guys know that I think of your beautiful family quite often. Sweet, sweet Caleb, as precious baby Jude. Thank you, again, fir keying me be a part of your incredible family for a short while.

Love,

Kara Worley

Anonymous said...

(Without autocorrect) :-)

I just wanted to let you guys know that I think of your beautiful family quite often. Sweet, sweet Caleb, and precious baby Jude. Thank you, again, for letting me be a part of your incredible family for a short while.

Love,

Kara Worley

Post a Comment