- We are moving up there next Friday, August 5th...earlier than I had originally thought.
- If he hasn't made his appearance yet, I will be induced on August 30th.
- I will continue to be seen weekly by both the OB and the perinatologist.
Other updates include:
- The baby has dropped and has moved into position. Please pray he goes full term.
- My mom will be spending much of the month there with us. She gets into town on the 10th.
- She got a great deal (practically half price) on her extended stay hotel, and so she got us a room too! So, we have a place to stay during the weeks before Little One comes...and we'll be near her.
- I can sleep! Since the day we asked for prayer in our June newsletter, I have slept amazingly ever since...after 5 weeks of serious insomnia. Such a great God!
- Baby is growing at a normal rate. Everything still looks good.
- I think we have a name...that we will keep secret until he is born. I have such a hard time not telling every store clerk and friend who asks, however. And, I am notorious for changing my mind. So, we'll see...
Random things to mention:
- People (including doctors) in Albuquerque refer to Las Cruces as "up there," even though we're three hours south. I think it's the weirdest thing.
- Have I mentioned that our doctors up there are incredible? I am trying to convince our OB to move down here. She's considering it. :-)
- In fact, there are several people we like a whole lot up there. Sweet blessing.
So, now we have less than a week to prepare for the month(?)-long stay up north...as well as to prepare for the baby and life after baby. I had plenty of ambitious plans for nesting that won't happen. I probably could have spent less time on Pinterest and more time organizing our home and filling my freezer with some of the meals I intended to cook. Oh well. We get to come back with a baby! And, Brandon's a great cook. :-)
Thanks again so much for reading this...
and for caring.
We feel very loved
by everyone who has
written, prayed, called,
texted, fed us, etc.
We praise God for you!