Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Holding You

Matt Hammitt, my friend Sarah's husband, has just released his second single from the upcoming album Every Falling Tear.  It is called Holding You, and I currently have it on repeat.   I wrote about the first single, All of Me, below in this post.  You can read more about Sarah and Matt's journey with their little Bowen at their blog here.  Please pray for him as he is currently having unexplained color changes in his skin.  Pray for the doctors to learn quickly what is causing it.

Check it out.  Every download helps fund their non profit.
 
I can't believe how good God's timing is in this album.
He uses music in my life all the time, and this is an amazing example.
I am excited to hear how he uses these songs in the lives of others as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment