Wednesday, June 15, 2011

All of Me

Walking through these new challenges, the Lord is surrounding us with people who have already been there. My friend, Sarah, and I were roommates together in Ocean City years and years ago. She is an incredible mother of two girls and one boy. Her little boy, Bowen, is now nine months old and was born with a serious heart defect. Her husband, Matt, is the lead singer of Sanctus Real. He recently released a song called "All of Me" that he wrote while Sarah was pregnant with Bowen. Check out this short video to hear more about his heart behind the song. It is amazing.

You can read more at their blog, Bowen's Heart.

"All of Me" from Ryan Lynch on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't have the words, but as I medidate on your family in my heart and life you up to Him I pray that you continue to find His strength, joy and peace each day ... love to you -- Adrienne

Post a Comment