Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


This is my very first attempt at digital scrapbooking.  It was a lot of fun once I finally learned a few things.  I am very bad at getting cards in the mail in time, so this might be our future.  :-)  

It has been a while since I have updated our blog, but I did want to share some of what is going on with Brandon.  The doctor did end up recommending that we stay home this summer.  It was a very good recommendation, as it turns out, because we received a call on Friday that Brandon does have some sort of genetic predisposition to blood clots.  We will know more tomorrow, but it might mean that he will need to be on blood thinners indefinitely.  He will need to see a hematologist soon.  

Please pray for my sweet husband.  We do know that God desires to use this in our lives, so please pray that we will trust Him with all this.  I don't know what people do without Him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment