Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's Spring Break!

Caleb and I are heading out early in the morning...way too early.  Brandon is taking the two of us as well as three of the guys on our team to the airport in Juarez, Mexico.  I have been elated during these past few days as we have been getting ready to go.

One of my best friends, Jen, is coming too, and she will be staying with Caleb and me.  She was on STINT with me in Guadalajara, and we already have planned several hang out times with friends who were involved in the ministry. I am so grateful that the Lord has worked it out so that Jen can come.  Ours is a friendship that is incredibly encouraging and edifying to me, and I look forward to getting to spend the week with her.

Brandon is taking several Greek students over to New Orleans to do some relief work for Hurricane Katrina victims.  It is amazing that there is still so much work to be done, but we are grateful for the opportunity they have to serve.

Caleb and I will miss Brandon...especially since communication will be difficult.

Please pray for us!  Oh, and GO BOILERS and GO CATS...both of whom won today!  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment