Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Felt Journal


A few weeks ago, I made this felt journal cover and bookmark for a blog challenge.
Last week, I found out that I won.

Never mind that I was the only one who entered.  :-)

It was a lot of fun to take the challenge
to make something out of the heart and key diecuts.
And, today I received my prize of lovely wool felt from the wonderful Janet...
complete with the sweetest little sea-themed diecuts for Caleb.
Thank you so much, Janet.  We both loved them. 

You can read more about the challenge here
at Larissa's wonderful craft blog.
You can also read about it here at Janet's blog.
Her wool felt can be found here.

4 comments:

KristinMiller said...

Mandy, you made this! Beautiful! Very impressed! KK

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Congrats on winning! :)

amyfaith said...

being a person who like heart art- this cover is awesome and i am glad you and caleb will be able to play with the new supplies :-) love & prayers continue from colorado

Mandy said...

Thanks, friends! I am not sure if you noticed or not, but I was the only one who entered. :-) Still, I was excited. Thanks for being excited with me. Love you all!

Post a Comment