Saturday, September 5, 2009

Roughing It



Last weekend, the three of us went camping to celebrate my birthday. I had never been to the Gila Cliff Dwellings, and so we took off Friday night and spent a few days in the wilderness. Apart from the skunk that boldly wandered into our site and stole our marshmallows, it was a stress-free, relaxing time together.





I love these extended arm shots and always take tons of them. I somehow like them so much more than formal portraits. We couldn't get any with our eyes open because the flash was so bright. And, I was playing with textures in these shots. Our faces really weren't that dirty.

**Side note: If you want more updates on Ellie, there is a Facebook group now called "Ellie Updates." She got an MRI this morning and they think she may have been having mini-strokes. Please pray for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment