Thursday, September 17, 2009

Oh Shoot: Beginning Digital Photography


For my birthday, Brandon gave me some money to take an online photography class, taught by Candice Stringham. She is a photographer I have admired for a while...and she is a really great teacher. It is on jessicasprague.com. I took a free class from Jessica in July, and I am hooked. They are so helpful, and I am learning a lot. The picture I took above was one of the first times I have used Shutter Speed Priority Mode...because the light was low and the strong winds were making a sharp shot almost impossible. Such a helpful class! Check the site out.

1 comment:

-Jenni said...

That is so exciting. We got a Nikon D40X about a year ago. I've always wanted to know how to really use it. I might consider taking this class. Let me know what you think of it when you're finished!

Post a Comment