Wednesday, November 14, 2012

60 Years

One of my very favorite people in the world turned sixty recently.
My dad.

Caleb and Grandpa before the party

This weekend, Caleb and I flew briefly to Indiana for his birthday party.
To celebrate, my mom booked an old favorite of his, Henry Lee Summer,
and the local Civic Theater was filled with friends and family.

My mom and dad danced all night.

I am so blessed to be the daughter of such wonderful people...
who love each other so much...
and who know so well how to enjoy life. 
I love you, guys!


1 comment:

Jen said...

It was a blast. I loved seeing all the family together again. Hadn't seen Amy in 15+ years. Thanks for being there, I know you have lots of things to do. Thanks for letting us see Caleb again, he is growing so fast.

Post a Comment